All of our training programs have mission-intended purpose. Clergy and lay people can benefit from our programs without interrupting their ministries and professions:
- Missionary training in the African context, with a concentration on Islam, animistic religions, urban ministry, contemporary trends such as HIV/AIDS and others (6 months)
- Biblical Training for Pastors , to help them to become mission-minded clergy and to lead their churches towards a mission commitment (20 months) – In partnership with MEDICS International.
- Specialization in Missiology , to equip those who teach courses on evangelism and missions in Biblical or theological institutions (9 months)
- Christian Leadership Empowerment , to challenge those who have positions of responsibility in society to lead with vision from God (4 weeks)
- Training facilitators for missions , to equip those who will sow the vision for missions in their own churches (5 weeks)
- Research and publications , to train those who wish to preserve the memories of their churches in published form (4 weeks) – In partnership with OMSC www.dacb.org